Complete Home Health Care
We provide a complete range of home heath services that include the following disciplines:
- Skilled Nursing (RN & LPN)
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aides
All our employees are insured and bonded. Every employee undergoes criminal background and reference checks before seeing any patients.
Our nurses and rehabilitation therapists are trained in various clinical programs such as:
- Cardio-pulmonary Care– For conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, pneumonia
- Neurological Rehabilitation– For conditions such as Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease, etc.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation– For conditions such as post fracture, post joint replacements/ orthopedic surgeries, and arthritis programs
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Diabetic Care
- Wound Care
- Dementia/ Alzheimer’s Care
- Pediatric Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Pain Management
- Colostomy/Other Post-surgical care
- Women’s Wellness
- Telehealth Services (Technology-based Services)
Our services are specially focused on chronic disease management to help individuals stay as healthy and active as possible in the community, and help them prevent avoidable re-hospitalizations and emergency department visits caused by improper or inadequate management of their conditions.
AmeriCare Home Health agencies accepts clients with Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid Waivers, private pay, Workers’ Compensation, Area Office on Aging administered programs, Veterans’ Administration, and is in-network with several private insurance companies.